ANU Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2023-24
Applications for ANU International Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia are ongoing. Students from all over the world can apply for this program, ANU Research Scholarships is a fully funded program, and the Australian government sponsors it.
International students can study for free for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at Australia National University through this program. The Australian Parliament established the Australian National University (ANU) in 1946. It is a public research university. ANU is one of the world’s best research institutions.
This university teaches almost all fields of study, so if you want to study in Australia, you can apply for this program and do your research for free.
ANU International Research Scholarships Details
- Country to Study: Australia
- Institution: ANU (Australia National University)
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Level Degree: Masters/Ph.D.
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Arts & Social Sciences Faculty
- Asia and Pacific Faculty
- Business and Economics Faculty
- Engineering & Computer Science Faculty
- Law Faculty
- Science Faculty
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 – April- 2023
ANU International Research Scholarships Benefits
- Full university tuition fees
- Living Allowance
- Airline Tickets (Reallocation)
- Health insurance for international students
- Expenses for books and educational materials
- Allowance for Thesis
- Australian students and international students can apply for this scholarship.
- If you apply for a master’s degree, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- If you apply for a Ph.D., you must have a master’s degree.
- The applicants must have an English language certificate to get admission.
How to Apply?
Applicants must prepare all the necessary information and documents and apply to this program online.
for more information, please visit the official site of the Australian National University