International House Scholarships in Australia
International House Scholarships in Australia are now available to both Australian and international students for the academic year 2023–24. The scholarship program will help Australian and foreign students develop, live, and learn together. The International House provides over a million dollars in half or full scholarships each year to both local and international students, as well as continuing and new students who will continue their higher education at the University of Melbourne.
There are ten scholarships available for international and Australian students. Through this scholarship, students can pursue a bachelor’s degree. The annual cost of this program is $22,500.
Details about International House Scholarships in Australia
- Country to Study: Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australians & international students
- University: University of Melbourne
- Offered by: International House
- Scholarship Funds: $22,500
- Scholarship Degree: Undergraduate
- No. of Scholarships: 10
- Scholarship Deadline: January 4, 2023
Benefits of International House Scholarships in Australia
- The winning students will receive a reward of up to $22,500, the scholarship will be given for the entire academic year .
- In order to keep the scholarship for the following semester, successful students must obtain a minimum average of 65% for the semester.
- International students and Australian students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants can enroll in any undergraduate course available at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must have excellent reading and writing skills in English because all subjects are taught in English.
- Applicants must fulfill the scholarship’s qualifying requirements.
- Download the application form from the university’s web site.
- Filling out the application form.
- Attach the complete application form and email it to Dr. Katherine Firth at [email protected]
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be able to apply to the International House.
- Late and incomplete applications will be immediately rejected.
How to Apply
You May Apply: