Brief Description of University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2023-24
The application process for the University of Sussex International Scholarships 2023–2024 in the UK is now open. Students from all over the world can apply for this program. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the University of Sussex are an international program, and students interested in studying abroad can apply for this program.
This program is very competitive, and only applicants with exceptional academic achievement and potential will be selected. If you want to study at the best university in the UK, we strongly recommend you apply.
University of Sussex International Scholarships 2023-24 Details
Country to Study: UK
Institution: University of Sussex
Eligible Countries: International and EU Students
Scholarship Degree: Masters
Gender: Male/ Female
Scholarship Value: £5,000
Scholarship Type: According to the University of Sussex funded
Study Fields: All fields of study except the fields below:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation, and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Open Date Applications: 12 – April – 2023
Close Date Deadline: 26 – April – 2023
University of Sussex International Scholarships 2023-24 Benefits
The value of this scholarship is £5,000 and it is a full fee waiver.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following conditions when applying:
- International students and EU students can apply for this scholarship.
- A fee waiver will be paid for foreign students.
- Master’s programs are full-time and will start in September 2023.
- Be self-sufficient.
- have exemplary academic performance.
Note: Candidates aren’t eligible for this scholarship if:
- They apply for a Master’s degree at a university other than the University of Sussex.
- They are in the final year of an integrated Master’s program at Sussex.
- They are taking an online course.
- They are already a recipient of another University of Sussex scholarship and are enrolled in one of the Excluded courses mentioned above.
How to Apply?
- Applicants must prepare all the necessary information and documents and then apply to this program online.
- Personal information such as the applicant’s number, name, and email address.
- Education information- whether you are currently studying or have completed your studies, as well as your predicted or final grade.
For more information, visit the official site of the University of Sussex.
Official site: https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/fees-funding/masters-scholarships/view/1475-Chancellor-s-International-Scholarships