About Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 For Ph.D.
The application process for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023–24 (Ph.D. Scholarship Degree) is now open. Students from all over the world can apply for this program. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a fully funded program, and interested students in research can apply for this program.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is an integration between the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and Singapore Management University (SMU).
Ph.D. teachings will take place in English at A*STAR Research Institutes at NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU. Students will be supervised by brilliant and world-renowned researchers. Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded a Ph.D. degree by NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU.
If you want to study at the best universities in Singapore, we strongly recommend that you apply.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 Details
Country to Study: Singapore
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship Degree: Ph.D.
Gender: Male/ Female
Scholarship Type: Fully–Funded
- Biomedical Science
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences, Full list here
Scholarship Deadline: 1 – June – 2023
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 Coverage
The award covers up to four years of Ph.D. studies, such as:
- Tuition pays
- S$2,200 monthly stipend, which will be increased to S$2,700 after passing the Qualifying Examination.
- A one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500 is available.
- S$1,000 one-time settling-in allowance
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following conditions when applying for the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results are eligible to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent academic referee reports.
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
The award is primarily for international students who are studying in Singapore for the first time. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and international students currently studying in or who have previously studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Recent Photo
- A recent passport-sized photograph (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts and Reports (all transcripts must be in English translation)
- Academic transcripts from your bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of recommendation from the university if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports.
- Applicants applying to NUS supervisors/projects must include their GRE scores in their SINGA application form.
- For all other applicants, the university may request that you submit satisfactory GRE scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional, and the university may request them later for admission.
How to Apply?
Applicants must prepare all the necessary information and documents and apply to this program online.
Please do not send any hard copies of documents to the SINGA Office. Submit all documents online through the application form.
for more information, visit the official site of SINGA.
Official site: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/Scholarships/For-Graduate-Studies/Singapore-International-Graduate-Award-SINGA