Avancez Scholarships are now available for international students to study at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. Chalmers University of Technology will provide a number of scholarships supported by the Chalmers Foundation to non-EU/EEA nationals who are able to pay tuition fees for Swedish university study.
Chalmers University of Technology performs world-class research and teaching in technology and natural sciences. It provides training in engineering, science, shipping, and architecture. Chalmers fosters knowledge and technology solutions for a sustainable future on the foundation of research excellence.
Those interested in studying in Sweden can apply for these scholarships and study in Sweden.
Avancez Scholarships Details
- Country to Study: Sweden
- Institution: Chalmers University of Technology
- Eligible Countries: Non EU/EEA countries
- Scholarship Degree: Master’s
- Financial Coverage: Partially-funded
- Study Fields: Architecture, Automation and mechanics, Biotechnology and Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Engineering for sustainable development, Engineering Physics, Mathematics, Industrial engineering and management, Information engineering, Mechanical and Industrial design engineering, Maritime management, Technology and learning
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Application Deadline: January 16, 2023
- Tuition expenses reduction by 75% (four semesters/two year program).
- Students who succeed in their first year of study may be eligible for a higher discount, which covers 85% of tuition expenses in the second and final years of study.
- There are no cashier check to the scholarship winners.
Avancez Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Non-EU/EEA nationals who are able to pay tuition fees for Swedish university study.
- Applicants to a Master’s program in their first year.
Avancez Scholarships Selection Procedure
The applicants are chosen based on their relative academic brilliance, which includes not only their weighted average grade but also the status of their home university (including place on worldwide ranking lists) and the priority order of their application for Chalmers Master’s degrees.
How to apply for Avancez Scholarship at Chalmers University
Before applying for these scholarships, eligible applicants must gather the necessary papers and upload them at the time of application:
- Official certificate or diploma from previous courses
- Copy of your passport
- Curcuma Vita or CV
- English language document
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Portfolio of projects
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
Click on the apply now button, select your preferred Master’s program then submit your application.