Fully-Funded International Graduate Scholarships in Taiwan 2023 – Apply Now
Taiwan International Scholarships 2023 are now available for international students to study for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. The scholarships intend to bring a diverse group of high-achieving overseas students to Taiwan. There are several educational fields and majors accessible with no application fee. Applicants who graduated from universities where English is the predominant language of teaching are exempt from the English proficiency test.
- Country to Study: Taiwan
- Institution: Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP)
- Eligible Countries: International students Except Taiwan, China, Hong Kong
- Scholarship Degree: Masters/ Ph.D.
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Artificial Intelligence of Things
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
- Scholarship Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Full tuition fee
- Visa and plane tickets fee
- Annually Stipend of 12500$
- Free dormitory housing
- Free accommodation
- Medical insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Taiwan International Scholarships 2023
- International students from all countries can apply except China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Applicants who apply for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, and applicants who apply for a doctorate must have a master’s degree.
- English proficiency certificate, TOEFL scores of 550pbt, 79ibt, 6.0 on the IELTS, and 785 on the TOEIC except English speaking countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States
Required Documents for Taiwan International Scholarships 2023
- Diploma of your last degree, if your diploma is not in English, translate it into English.
- Official transcript of your last degree, if your transcript is not in English, translate it into English.
- Copy of passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letters.
- Purpose statement.
- Certificate of English Proficiency.
- Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate (ARC), optional.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online, and provide all the mentioned documents above:
For further information about the Taiwan International Scholarships 2023, please visit TIGP program website.