About Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship for the 2023–24 academic year offers scholarships to international students at the doctoral level. Students interested in studying in England and at Warwick University can apply for a scholarship and study at the best university in the world (University of Warwick) at the doctoral level.
The University of Warwick, also known as Warw, is a public research university in the English county of Warwickshire, just outside of Coventry. In 1965, the institution was established as a result of a government program to increase access to higher education.
Country to Study: UK
Institution: University of Warwick
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship Degree: PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Study Fields: Many
Course Application Deadline:12 December 2022
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14 December 2022
Supporting Document Deadline: 5 January 2023
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Benefits
- The total cost of tuition
- Allowance for living expenses for 3.5 years
- $5,000 in Research, Training, and Support Grants (RTSG)
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must apply for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to start in October 2023 or be currently enrolled in the first year of a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick.
- Candidates must be classified as “overseas” for the purpose of fees; however, there are no further nationality requirements.
- Applicants may come from any Warwick department.
- You cannot postpone receiving a scholarship until the next academic year.
How to Apply?
- Submit your course application via the Universal Admissions System. You do not need to have received an offer of study by the scholarship application deadline.
- Your scholarship application takes information from your study application to save you
- from entering various details a second time, such as your previous qualifications.
- Once you have submitted your admissions application you will then receive an automated email giving you your 7-digit student ID number and instructions on registering your ITS applicant account, which you must complete.
Official site: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/cis?fbclid=IwAR20vSbvcWT9XxVpvDfSRr3BNaZ4GhE43g0TeiZYRlEyztT2V1n4d4w-w_M