Turkish Scholarships for International Students 2023 – Apply Now
The application process for Turkish scholarships for 2023–2024 is now open. These scholarships are for international students, and they can pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees through this program. Turkish scholarships are government-funded, competitive scholarships offered to excellent students to study full-time or short-term programs at Turkey’s best institutions.
Country to Study: Turkey
Institution: Turkish Universities
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
Gender: Female/ Male
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Study Fields: Various Courses
Applications Deadline: February 20, 2023
Turkish scholarships Benefits
- Tuition fee waiver
- Medical coverage
- Institution and program allocation
- One year of free Turkish language training and accommodations
- Cost of a one-way travel to and from Turkey
- Monthly allowance of 1,000 Turkish Lira (TL) for bachelor’s students, 1,400 TL for master’s degree students, 1,800 TL for Ph.D. students, and 4000 TL for research for full-time scholarships
- Monthly allowances for short-term grants (1 year) include 500 TL for undergraduate, 700 TL for master’s, and 900 TL for doctoral studies.
Turkish scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- International students except Turkish nationality can apply for Turkish scholarships.
- Maintain good health.
- Must meet the language proficiency requirements.
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of this academic year.
- Undergraduate applicants must be under the age of 21.
- Candidates for a master’s degree must be under the age of 30.
- Doctoral applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for research must be under 45 years old.
- Undergraduate success rate: 70%
- Graduate success rate: 75%
- 90% in the health sciences (medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy).
- A viable Identity card or passport.
- A photograph that is not older than a year.
- TOEFL, DELF, GRE, GMAT, SAT, and other international exam results (if requested by the university or program).
- Online submission form.
- National exam results (if applicable).
- diploma or provisional graduate certificate
- Past studies transcripts.
- A topical research proposal.
- a written illustration of the applicant’s research (only for Ph.D.)
How to Apply?
- Create an account on the TBBS site.
- Please upload all required documentation.
- Make a list of your preferred universities and programs.
- Create an original intent letter outlining your preferences, expectations, and future ambitions.
- Check all application steps and materials before submitting your application.
Official site: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/