About Russian Government Scholarships
The application process for Russian Government Scholarships 2023–2024 is now open. Students from all over the world can apply for this program. Russia offers many free scholarships to international students, who can study for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. If you want to learn in Russia, we encourage you to apply for Russian government scholarships.
Russian Government Scholarships 2023-24 Details
Country to Study: Russia
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship Degree: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.
Gender: Male/ Female
Study Fields: All fields of study
Applications Deadline: February 20, 2023
Russian Government Scholarships Benefits
- Totally cost-free tuition for the entire term of the chosen program
- Accommodations in dorms (if available)
- Maintenance Compensation
Note: The grant will not offer:
- Cost of travel
- living costs
- Voluntarily purchased health insurance
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
This scholarship is for all international countries, students can pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate courses.
- A passport that has at least 18 months left from the time you enter Russia
- Applicant’s photo
- Health Certification
- HIV certificate or booklet
- If you are applying for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a school certificate. If you have not received your school certificate, you can apply with your school transcript.
- If you are applying for a master’s degree, you must have a university diploma and transcript. If you have not received your university diploma and transcript and it is your last year of university, you can get verification from your university.
- If you are applying for a doctorate, you must have a diploma and a master’s degree transcript.
How to Apply?
Applicants must prepare all the necessary information and documents and then apply to this program online.