Short Description of Romanian Government Scholarships
The application process for Romanian Government Scholarships for the 2023–2024 academic year is now open. These scholarships are for International students from countries other than the European Union. Students can pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees through this program. Romanian Government Scholarships are awarded through a competition of files based on the regulations in force, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education (ME). Applicants may choose their preferred study program in any subject, with the exclusion of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Country to Study: Romania
Institution: Different Universities
Eligible Countries: International students except for EU countries
Scholarship Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
Gender: Female/ Male
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Study Fields: All Fields except Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy
Applications Deadline: 1 March 2023
Results Announce: 15 July 2023
Romanian Government Scholarships Benefits
- Tuition funding
- Dormitory accommodation expenses
- A monthly stipend of 65 EURO, for Bachelor’s
- A monthly stipend of 75 EURO, for Master’s
- A monthly stipend of 85 EURO, for a Doctorate
- Funding the tuition for the Romanian language preparatory year
- Paying tuition for actual studies for no longer than the term of a university cycle
- Medical help in medical-surgical crises and diseases with endemic potential, in accordance with current regulations
- exemption from paying the student visa fee
Romanian Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have the following conditions for Romanian government scholarships:
- International students except for EU countries.
- Areas of study in pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine aren’t available through this program.
- For more Criteria click here.
Applicants must prepare the following documents to apply for Romanian government scholarships:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in either English or French.
- Copy of the first three pages of the passport or national identity document, as well as the authorized translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian, if applicable.
- Copy of the diploma, as well as its authorized translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian, if applicable.
- Copy of transcript and authorized translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian, if applicable.
- A copy of the birth certificate (or an equivalent document) and an authorized translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian, if applicable.
How to Apply?
Applicants may only apply through the Study in Romania portal.
Candidates can access the portal at https://studyinromania.gov.ro, via the Apply for MFA scholarships option, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro.
Please visit the Romania Government Scholarship webpage for more details.